Vaude Backpack Brenta 36+6
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- Free delivery in Canada from $80*
- Free in-store pickup
The journey is the reward! The VAUDE Brenta 36+6 is a sporty hiking pack with plenty of features that make longer hikes and overnight trips problem-free. Thanks to its design, this backpack is easy to personally adjust and is truly comfortable.
- Innovative Aeroflex 3D suspension system with excellent ventilation.
- The Ergoshape shoulder straps provide increased wearing comfort.
- Adjustable back length means the pack can be precisely adjusted to the wearer’s torso length.
- The practical front access guarantees fast access to the pack’s contents.
- An expandable lid with an integrated mesh pocket offers more space for easy access items.
- Made with eco-friendly, water repellent Eco Finish and is manufactured without the use of environmentally-harmful fluorocarbons (PFC).
- Made from recycled PET plastic bottles & 50% recycled polyester. The bottles are collected, cleaned, melted down and processed into high-quality yarn.
- The Green Shape label guarantees environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials, resource-efficient production and fair manufacturing.
A number of additional functions like compression straps to hold your gear securely in every situation, a pocket for valuables, a spacious stretch pocket on the front, trekking pole attachment, hydration-bladder comparability and the integrated rain cover round off the Brenta 36+6.